Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

VoIP and 4612

Status
Not open for further replies.

telcomwork

Technical User
Mar 2, 2002
US
I have IP phones overseas connecting to a PBX here in the US. They have moved moved office and now on a difrent circuit. Everything was working fine before now agents can't hear.

Any ideas?

If the overseas IP phone calls out they can hear the other party, however if the calling party calls the agent, the calling party can't hear the agent.

Again this is IP phone hanging off a US PBX sitting overseas.

Here's a trace US to Overseas IP Phone:
11:57:16 active station 8349 cid 0x747
VOIP data from: 10.0.25.250:4260
11:57:24 Jitter:0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0: Buff:41 WC:0 Avg:0
11:57:24 Pkloss:* * * * * * * * * 0: Oofo:0 WC:0 Avg:0
11:57:31 idle trunk-group 14 member 1 cid 0x747

Anyone know why 11:57:24 I have Pkloss ************

Just tried another test call and Overseas can call US fine and both parties can hear each other.

Now it seems when neither party can hear each other when US calls overseas. SO no audio when overseas calls US

We start the business day in 7 hours. ANy help is much appreciated!

Correction sO no audio when US calls overseas. Audio both direction when overseas initites the call

Hello,
Is IP-direct and shuffling "on" in this connection ?

Turns out the card I had a vintage HW03 was the problem. I replaced with a HW17 adn all is working grand.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back