Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Voids and comps on chit. Aloha POS

Status
Not open for further replies.

ERIC NICHOLAS

Technical User
Feb 12, 2017
VI
Good day. Our restaurant is using Aloha pos and I am trying to figure out how to make it so when a comp or void happens a ticket will print in the kitchen or bar. We are a certain busy restaurant and sometimes th FOH manager has a lack of communication with the BOH chef or bar and I want them to know of any comps or voids happening. Any help locating the chit setting would be big. All I could find was a setting to print on guests check. Thank.

Are you using Old Aloha Manager (Blue A Icon) , New Aloha Manager (Orange AM Icon) or Configuration Center (Orange CF Icon)?

Check these boxes:
maintenance\business\store\store settings\report printing\transaction chits\print void chit at remote printer
and
maintenance\business\store\store settings\report printing\transaction chits\print void chit when an item is voided.

Refresh and test.

J

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back