Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

VoicePro Phone System

Status
Not open for further replies.

moretickets

Technical User
Jul 1, 2000
JM
This is a question in regards to the VP206 phone system S.W. version E 2.02. Whenever you hang up the phone at the end of a conversation the system does not let go of the call and it takes a while before the In Use light goes out and I get a dial tone. Need some help on this. Thanks

This problem (holding the line) is fixed for the most part in 2.021. Doesn't go away entirely, but gets MUCH better. Bouncing the hook switch can cause nightmarish similar problems on software releases prior to 2.021.

John

I resently purchased a voice pro answering machine and cannot get it installed nor can I get any support from the company. Can you help me ??? What can I do or where can I go for the help I need???

Attn: mrclassic

I can understand that you cannot get support from the company, They are out of business.

Please explain what you mean by "cannot get it installed". This could mean almost anything. What can't you do in specific?

John

HELP. Can someone who has SW rel 2.21 (the latest version) of the software scan the manual, and send me a copy of it (OR even mail it to me?)

I just did the upgrade from 2.01 to 2.21, and I've been told there are tons of new commands in new version...

Thanks in advance!

Mitch Bruntel

Voice pro has many different glitches and problems... I've had it
for a year or so... what I want to know and the most annoying one is
WHY when I pick up the phone i can't get to outside line. No one is
using it at the moment. Anyone knows anyhing, let me know. And also
when one extension in use with outside call and you pick up the phone
somewhere else, you get this double or even triple stutter tone. (no
messages are left on that extension)

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.