Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Voicemail to Email 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

biggizod

Technical User
Aug 21, 2012
US
HI guys . 2 weeks ago voicemail to email stopped to work after several years working. IPO500 has VM ip on settings as 172.17.4.11, when i go to that pc and try to run vm pro client it shows "no vm server on the local machine " , but there is folder voicemail pro under c:/programmfiles/avaya/ipoffice/ , and also there is voicemail pro under CotrolPanel with smtp settings. So VM pro server was installed on this pc . no firewalls, acl rules blocking it. port 25 is open. Under windows event logs I saw :
Windows event logs :

The program VoicemailPro.exe version 7.0.32.0 stopped interacting with Windows and was closed. To see if more information about the problem is available, check the problem history in the Action Center control panel.
Process ID: 13ec
Start Time: 01d05cf6ff01293e
Termination Time: 73
Application Path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Avaya\IP Office\Voicemail Pro\VoicemailPro.exe
Report Id: 6338d093-c8ea-11e4-9da6-bc305be36359
Looks like VMpro server app is dead ?? Any idea guys ?
Thank you

Did you try starting the voicemail pro service manually? Perhaps it's running against a user, and the user password changed and wasn't updated in the service login. Go check the service.

-Austin
I used to be an ACE. Now I'm just an Arse.
qrcode.png

ok, today windows services->VMpro services: started , yesterday I didn't see it in the list.
The issue was fixed after we did Repair of the VMpro software, start/stop services and reboot of the server pc .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back