Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Voicemail to email

Status
Not open for further replies.

jgeisler1

IS-IT--Management
Aug 14, 2013
US
I've got our system currently on 9.1.400.137 and recently started having an issue where if one of our people gets their voicemail to e-mail, it will send that voicemail over and over every 3 minutes until I clear the mailbox in the VMPro client. I had the issue in the past with another person and it magically went away. I tried to delete the person out of the system and rebuild them, turned off VM to e-mail then turned it back on, disabled and reenabled the mailbox, even completely restarted the system (just to test). I've got hundreds of mailboxes, many with VM-Email and only this one user has the issue. Ideas?

Duplicate User or extensions?

I know you said you deleted the user but did you also delete the extension, the reboot and rebuild?

I deleted the user and the extension, saved, rebuilt the user and the extension. The reboot happened at some point after the changes were made.

This user was once deleted and rebuilt because it was taken over by someone else. That extension shows up twice in the VMPro client Users. I disabled the first one but it is still in the list. Maybe this is the issue? I'm not sure how to get that first one deleted.

Here's what I mean about the VMPro users.

Screen_Shot_2016-02-24_at_11.16.05_AM_rhnraf.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back