Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Voicemail to email questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

akb1111

Programmer
Aug 28, 2008
US
Hey guys,

very new to this...

we have a call pilot 100 with 3.0 software. we want to send the message to inbox of the email account.

i have loaded the desktop manager on the PC. when i open outlook, it looks like it running fine. it seems to have set up an account in outlook. when i do the send/receive button, it seems like its trying to connect or download the emails but i never get it?

any suggestions??

thanks!

Call Pilot 100 requires Unified Messaging keycodes to allow voicemails to your email software. Make sure that you have the correct keycodes

If so, are you sure that your Call Pilot and PC's are on the same subnet? Check and make sure that you entered the correct IP address in your account settings.

What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger.

If it's true that our species is alone in the universe, then I'd have to say that the universe aimed rather low and settled for very little.---George Carlin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back