Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Voicemail Times/Days are off 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

jhayshk

IS-IT--Management
Aug 17, 2016
US
Okay so we are running IP500 with VMPro. Both are stand alone Linux hardware versions. All of the handsets in the building display the correct date and time. (11/16/16 2:27 PM) I call myself from a cell phone to my DID and leave a voicemail. The voicemail shows that it was left at 7:58 AM on 10/19. Does anyone have any clue on what is going on here? (note that I logged into the VMPro webadmin interface and checked system settings and the VMPro is set to pull from 128.138.140.44 time server and displays the correct date and time.

EDIT: The voicemail just left shows that it was left at 11:14AM on 11/18. Two days in the future.

Have you rebooted the VM..? Is this a new install..?

No matter how hard you try, you can't fix stupid...

Have not yet. Waiting for business hours to close up here. I will probably reboot the IP500 as well.

What did the future say? Are we safe?

(\__/) ||
(•Y•). ||
/ < )<||

After a VMPro reboot the problem did not persist. IP500 was rebooted as well for good measure. Just wanted to update and close the thread.

Well there ya go...

No matter how hard you try, you can't fix stupid...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back