Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Voicemail reports 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaffey

Technical User
Jul 18, 2006
CA
Are there any base reports in Call Pilot? I don't know what version we have. All I do know is we have an 81 C with Call Pilot and I want to find out how many voicemails we're getting per day, preferably by extension. My IT dept says there's nothing they can pull but we don't have a switch admin on staff so they may not know what's available.

Call Pilot Reporter is what does this. The software comes "standard" with your Call Pilot software. However, it does require an additional server/PC to be configured as it is a web server application. If you are only running reporter, it does not have to be a high powered server and I do have customers that run this application on a desktop PC, but it does need to be dedicated as a web server. So it can't be loaded on the OTM, Symposium or any other server you may have out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back