Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

VoiceMail Programming

Status
Not open for further replies.

YWCA

MIS
Mar 10, 2010
US
When I remote into my RAD (DR5) using 3.7. I am finally able to connect. When I try to use the VoiceMail programming, the screen comes up successfully. It says it is ready and when I put in the F983, it says processing and then it goes back to session inactive. Any ideas on what might cause this?

Are you going in under the remote set tool, and not the browser tool application?

I think Im using the remote set tool. I open the Nortel Manager 3.7, and use the Start Online Session. From there I dial into the Rad. As I said I finally got it to connect and I can see the information from the RAD. Once it is connected I use the voice mail option from under the Program on the tool bar. The voicemail screen pops up but when I use the F983 it remains as session inactive. Not sure what I am doing wrong. Any help would be greatly appreicated.
Thanks
The "Y

Been so long using that old software I cant recall.
I found it easier to use the remote set tool.

Remote Set Tool is a simulated phone on your screen so you program as if you were at somebodies desk onsite.

What KSU and what voice mail are you tring to connect too?

=----(((((((((()----=
curlycord

I use the remote tools for the newer systems that we have. The KSU is 30MVM05. BTW, how do you run a back up from the NM 3.7? On the other NM I would select Scheduler and then run the back up. I dont see any where on the 3.7.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back