Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Voicemail Pro - Time issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

BullDog54

Vendor
Aug 21, 2012
US
Greetings all,
Voicemail Pro 9.0- The clock is running 4 hours ahead.
Customer called in the middle of the day and said the Auto-Attendant was playing the night greeting.
After many tests, I finally discovered that the Weekly planner Time was not functioning properly.
I had to change the time to be 4 hours ahead of EST and then it worked.
For example: I had to change the end time from 17:00 to 21:00
I checked the VM-Pro Windows server and the time and time zone it is accurate and set to EST.
I rebooted the server- but the problem remains
Anyone have any ideas?

What time is the Ip office set at..
Do the 2 systems Match

You might try running a repair install on the vmpro server. I have seen some strange things happen. Another thing you can try is run the debugger on the vmpro server to see where the time settings are coming from. I attached the DLL and the debugger. It has to be run on the vmpro server if you are unfamiliar with this software.

Thanks for the debugger link.
I'll give it a try
I'll keep you guys posted
Many Thanks!

Honestly, if that's the full extent of the problems, ie. no users are reporting strange time stamps on messages, then I would just live with it until the passage of time or a more serious issue forces an upgrade.

Stuck in a never ending cycle of file copying.

Actually, all users are reporting all Voicemail messages have the wrong time stamp- fours hours ahead also
strange

A bit more serious then (small thing not to mention in your original issue).

Stuck in a never ending cycle of file copying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back