Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Voicemail pro question - backing up

Status
Not open for further replies.

dakotamoose

IS-IT--Management
Mar 6, 2005
US
I have 3.0.69 Voicemail Pro.

Our call center records 50% of all incoming calls.

I normally download the wavs files to my computer to review them.

Is there an easy way to put certain calls into certain mailboxes after i download them. I see in the STATUS notepad in each mailbox there is a MSGNUM and some sort of cod ein front of it.

Basically I want to be able to review the calls on a PC and send certain calls to other users on the system for further review and delete the other calls.

Thanks in advance,
Dakota

What we do at our office is have the recording sent via email to an account set up just for archiving recordings. This gives us time, date,who called who and a wave file to forward to whomever. It is a poor man's way of not having to use the ContactStore.

Maybe you can have calls from different agents emailed to specific accounts. or different groups and such.

We have all the agents record to one account using the Voicemail pro not their own personal voicemail.

I know I can copy the WAV files from the server to any backup or compyter as needed. I Was trying ot see if there was a way to copy it to a specifc account (ie like an seprate mangement voicemail) for certain messages.

Thanks again,
Dakota

I'd be interested in this, too, if you ever solve it Dakota... Thanks!

-David

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back