Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Voicemail Pro problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

rickwts

Technical User
Feb 23, 2005
US
I have a customer with IP Office 403 with Voicemail Pro. I have Voicemail Pro running on a server. Does anyone know what network port(s) the IP Office uses to access the server? I'm having an issue where voicemail isn't working and the SysMonitor shows error "No Free Voicemail Ports." I think it's a firewall issue and I want to have the network administrator open up the port(s). Thanks.

No Free Voicemail Ports usually means all paths to voicemail are in use. Check your licenses and you may find you need more ports.

Port 50791 is voicemail

Take Care

Matt
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.

there is batch file that you can run from avaya to unblock all needed ports on the vm server if it is xp pro service pack 2. If you have the a firewall between the ipo and vm server then why?

make sure the liscense is valid also. and the key is attached and active

Thats exactly what that message means. All your channels are in use. The default for VM Pro is 4 ports. Look in Call Status and confirm there are 4 calls hitting VM Pro at the time you're seeing the message. If not, there's probably a license issue going on.

Hope this helps...

Kris G.

I have heard this many times for the guys I work with.
They say just keep putting the code in and it takes multiple restarts to make the licence active.
Is this truly the case, that the VMPro is so finicky?

I have uninstalled/installed VMPro 4 times. Rebooted at least 3 times and reentered the code 3 time in each installation.
I have copied and pasted the code, made sure there are no white spaces.
At what point to you say ok enough? Is there any other error?
Tx
IKE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back