Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Voicemail Pro password corruption

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexdykes

IS-IT--Management
Oct 29, 2009
US
We are having an issue with password corruption on VMPro R9.0 SP8. The user's password works for about a day then when they attempt to login the password is not accepted. If you attempt to simply re-enter the same password in Manager, it doesn't help. Changing it to something totally different works but then 24 hours or so later it stops working. This is happening to the same mailboxes over and over again. I've cleared the mailbox in VMPro but have not tried deleting and re-adding the user yet. Has anyone seen an issue like this before? I suspect corruption in the database but I don't know of any way to verify or correct that.

Had something similar with 9.0 version.. The password would revert back to #.. Avaya gave us a patch.

Do you know what version that was? I would have assumed it would have been wrapped into SP8?

I believe it was SP 9. Avaya had us upgrade from SP5 for another issue and the broke the VM password with upgrade.. This was on server edition but I think it affect the IP500 v2 systems as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back