Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Voicemail Pro over Onex Portal

Status
Not open for further replies.

mjorge74185

IS-IT--Management
Dec 9, 2010
MX
Hi Everyone,

I'm having the following issue with onexportal, I have Voicemail pro and Avaya Onex portal installed on the same server, both on 9.1.6 as well as the IP office, Voicemail Pro runs ok and so the onexportal, the only issue is that I can only listen to the voicemail messages on the phone, I'm not able to listen my messages fron onex portal, the messages part on the onexportal once I login with my user only stays on "checking messages", and in the part where you configure the profiles I have the following message:

Consult with your administrator. Telecommuter mode is not enabled in IP Office.
The voicemail server is currently unavailable. Please check your voicemail configuration settings when it becomes available.

I already reinstalled IIS, the voicemail pro and onexportal, checked security settings on the IP Office acording to the installation guide of Avaya.

Have everyone had any issue like this? I would appreciate your help,

Thanks
Jorge,

Have you checked one-X Portal admin page:
Configuration->Providers->Default-VMPro-Provider IP Address from default to the server IP address

ACIS-SME
ACSS-SME
ASPS-IPOCC
CCNA

Did you install IIS BEFORE installing VM Pro and One-X ? If so, when you install VM Pro, you'll have to do a custom install and select the Web Campaign options to install as well.

BTS tech

mjorge said:
I already reinstalled IIS, the voicemail pro and onexportal, checked security settings on the IP Office acording to the installation guide of Avaya.

People
Please for the love of <insert preferred deity here> Dot install VM Pro and/or one-x on Windows!
use the Linux based Avaya application server, you will have a far less stressful experience (No Linux knowledge required)

Do things on the cheap & it will cost you dear

Thanks Everyone,

I guess it worked 'cause your advises, I reinstalled vmpro and chose custom and then added Web Campaing as well, then on onexportal Went to configuration, prividers, default vmprovider and added the ip address of the voicemail server, restarted the service and it worked, thankyou very much.

@IPGuru, I'll keep that in mind for future installations, by the moment I dont have a server available to use with linux only the windows one, thats why I was struggling haha, but I guess is better runing on applications server, I would be as easy and similar as installing on UC Module, Thanks...

Most of our customers had a virtualization environment in place to,run application server within. Since 10.1 not only ESXi but also Hyper-V is supported.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back