Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Voicemail Pro doesnt work when server PC was upgraded to Win 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

KeroChan

IS-IT--Management
Jun 16, 2016
SV
One of my clients upgraded his server computer where Manager and Voicemail pro is running. After the upgrade, voicemail stopped working for everyone. I see voicemail running in services and rebooted the IPO, but I cant get it to work for some reason. Have you had a this issue? Btw, they are running a old version of manager 5.0

What are all the specs when they upgraded to Windows 10? Java version? Firewall? Windows 10 and the latest Java are highly secure so typically you have a ton to allow and unlock.

If It's Not Broken...Don't Fix It!

Stephen Webb
Norstar, BCM and IP Office Engineer

It was actually the windows firewall that was blocking the VM. However this client has a centralized Voicemail for 3 different locations. The main one is the one I was able to get working, but the other 2 locations are still down. I'm not sure what to do.

this is the firewwall batch fire that I run after every installation of vm pro because the Windows firewall can be tricky and I don't want to turn it off.

make also sure that there is no other program (antivirus etc.) that may interfere

Joe W.

FHandw, ACSS (SME)

"This is the end of the world, make sure to buy your T-shirt before it is too late"
Original expression of my daughter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back