Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Voicemail pro 9.1 does not start "REQUESTPIN" when you join to a conference 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Julian Igareda

Systems Engineer
Feb 13, 2018
ES
Hi everybody,

We have deplomment a IP office Application server R9.1.12.0.212 (also we have a IP Office over the same release with telephony services). When you try to join to a conference, you should be asked for introduce your pin..... through "REQUESTPIN" predefined module inside Voicemal pro. Instead of this, you hear MOH (Music On Hold) and can introduce your pin. (I tried the same configuration over R10.1 and all services worked properly).

Anybody know what is going wrong?

Thanks in advance.

Regards

This issue is caused when the password from EnhTcpaService user from IPOffice is the same as the password from OneX (so 1XP can connect with IPOffice), but it is different from the EnhTcpaService user password from Application Server on the Management Services (IPO shell).

The Management Services does not perform any synchronization with the IPOffice, as it is standalone. Therefore, when you perform a security settings password change on the IPOffice (IP500V2), you must always change it on the Management Services (connect with the Manager to the IP address of the Application Server to change the Security Settings).

More information:
SOLN294852

Nice one redphone
have something sparkly and pink

Joe W.

FHandw, just expired ACSS (SME)

"This is the end of the world, make sure to buy your T-shirt before it is too late"
Original expression of my daughter

Hi,

Thanks a lot redphone, I typed the same EnhTcpaService password over One-X, Ip Office and Application Server. It works properly.

Kind regards,

That one really does require a star [bow]

Do things on the cheap & it will cost you dear

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back