Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Voicemail Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

wjcunni2000

IS-IT--Management
Oct 5, 2012
US
The cm for the main extension does not allow you to leave messages it says that its full. No one can figure out why this is happening. Prior to this the sd card was swapped to fix the issue and it has returned.

this is what the customer is telling me (new customer). i never heard of this happening. Any Ideas?

Use System Status and check and see if there are actually messages in the mailbox in question.

Of course I am told that there is no messages in the mailbox.

That's why you use system status to make sure they are telling the truth and that they don't have 100 messages saved out there.

If it is embedded voicemail, it could also be another user with 1000 messages that is clogging the whole system.

true, i guess i have to get into the system and see whats going on. I was trying to get some pointers before going onto the job site.

Thanks!

Good morning ALL

I have a ip office running 8.0 (53) with embedded voice mail and i have 1 16 port expansion cabinet for ang phones. I can not get the expansion to come up. when i look at the unit i see all the cards and exp are up to that level 8.0(53) .. Whats next..Thanks

You need to start your own thread. Yours has nothing to do with the thread you have attached to and will not get any responses to your issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back