Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Voicemail Greetings

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeSide

Technical User
Jan 8, 2013
CA
Hi everybody,

I know you supose to have the option to do more then one greetings message on your mailbox. But, long time ago i don't have do that and i don't find the Avaya document on the Knowledge base who explain the path on your voicemail to have a multiple greeting message and apply the good one when you want.. Somebody know where i can find this information please ?

you can do this either in Intuity Mode or Via One X Portal.

From the knowledge base
Intuity
To record or re-record a personal greeting:
1. Log in to your mailbox.
2. Press 3 to select personal greetings. If you have selected any call types, you hear an announcement that lists the call types and the greeting assigned to that call type. For example you would hear For internal calls greeting 1 active.
• If the temporary greeting is active you hear an announcement that details the number of days that the temporary greeting is active for. Press 1 to deactivate the temporary greeting.
3. Press 1 to create or change a greeting.
4. Enter the number of the greeting [highlight #FCE94F](1 to 9)[/highlight] that you want to create or change.
5. Start speaking your greeting at the tone.
6. When you have finished press 1 to edit your greeting.
7. Press 2 3 to play back the greeting that you have just recorded.
8. Press # to confirm the recording. The number of the greeting that has just been recorded is announced.
• If you want to add to the recording, press 1. Start speaking the extra words, press 1 when finished.
9. Press # to save the recording and not make active.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back