Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

VoiceMail files format

Status
Not open for further replies.

VERSA

IS-IT--Management
Feb 28, 2003
US
Hello,
Does anyone know in what format the Voicemail files are saved? Or the Directy Structure of the voicemail system?

All I know about this system is that it is running OS/2 Warp 4. And it is already configured to the network.

Thanks for any help.

Not sure what you mean by format, but the NAM hard drives I've looked at are FAT 16. You can read the drives using Windows Explorer on a Win95 or Win98 PC. Brian Cox
J & J Communications
brian@jandjcommunications.com

I know I can access the files. As a matter of fact, I can access them from my workstation. However what Program is used to play the voice files?

What are you trying to do? this might help us help you better.
Did you want to save messages and turn them into WAV's?
spoclogo2.jpg

I am trying to write a web application. So I can view quick Mailbox Stats ( How many New messages, Saved Messages and possibly play the messages as well). I was looking originally at first for some APIs. However, know I am just fishing for what my options are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back