Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Voicemail After AfterHour Gretting

Status
Not open for further replies.

nik789

Systems Engineer
Apr 26, 2021
US

I hope someone can help,

I recently changed CCR Tree and Recordings, But now when someone calls after office hours after It plays the recoding it starts playing morning recording! which is really weird.

And is there a way that our front desk doesn't ring after office hours and goes straight to AA

Thank You

Its probably best to post a screenshot of your Auto Attendant greeting page. You should check your time periods as I think you might have changed them at the wrong times.

Firebird Scrambler

Nortel & Avaya Meridian 1 / Succession & BCM / Norstar Programmer

Website = linkedin

after It plays the recording"
What recording?

Wrong greeting played

Which model BCM? what release #?
I recall on a BCM50 where Menu Prompt plays twice, or once after another recording.
A patch fixed this and I think the BCM50 was release 1.
I recall it drove me mad that one.

Calls to go straight to AA

"Scheduled Services" & "Ring Groups" is the best way as you can set it up automatically.
The ringing set should be only the DN of callpilot.

=----(((((((((()----=
Toronto, Canada

Add me to LinkedIN

I have BCM 400 4.0

60 is main greeting and 120 is afterhours

"after It plays the recording"
What recording?

After 6Pm Playing after Hour recording when that finishes it goes straight to business hour recording even after 6PM

If you know what I'm trying to say

https://files.engineering.com/getfile.aspx?folder=9bf2f8c8-b753-462b-bedc-f99629179620&file=Screenshot_2021-09-27_165320.png
Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back