Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

voice segment problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

phonedudeSr

IS-IT--Management
Oct 5, 2011
US
I am having trouble with getting a voice segment to play for "all agents are busy". The script is good when a agent is available, but when busy it rings then goes to dead air. I have other scripts that work, and when I copy the working voice segment from one of them and paste in into the script i am trying to develop it works(with the copied from verbage) I am missing a configuration somewhere. I am using cp application id's. Does anyone have the steps to config and check

The voice segment must be assigned to a variable to use in a script. There is a lot of things you didn't mention above that could make my instruction less helpful, but I will give us a starting point.

Create a new voice segment in CallPilot Application Builder. Open the existing voice segment application file and add a voice item, it will show you the number of the new segment. You will need this number for your variable.

Create a new Voice Segment variable with the name you want, and configure like the one you copied except for use the new segment number.

Enter the variable in the Play Prompt Voice Segment script command.

Test.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back