Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Voice Recording Library (VRL) 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mortigan

IS-IT--Management
May 22, 2009
US
Hey everyone,

I've asked this before as an after-thought in another post but I'm not sure that anyone saw it so I wanted to re-post as a separate topic to see if anyone might have some insight into the issue.

I'm looking to begin storing call recordings in a VRL (Voice Recording Library) but have been unable to find any options other than ContactStore. Does anyone know if another option even exists? Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Joe

I dont think there are many options. I think Chronicall will do it, otherwise, there are line side recorders like OAK.

Nice works with IPO digi stations. Pricey.

It's people like you who generalize.

Xima Chronicall is the way to go...we sell alot of it and it works way better than the Avaya CS,CCC reports all that....

MW2 needs new Maps....ASAP

they do recordings now DUCTAPE? i took part in their first trial when it was just a call logger. i really liked it, shame i cant convince my bosses.

ACSS-SME
Get well soon Aaron.

Oh yeah... spanks the ContactStore...way way better... Call 888-944-9462 and ask for Cody....he'll give you guys a webinare demo and free version to load for your demo kit.... for Avaya business partners... or should I now say Avaya Connect Partners?????

MW2 needs new Maps....ASAP

Thanks for all of your help everyone, I'm already dropping calls in a dummy mailbox but with 80 calls recorded per day it is definitely becoming "untidy" quickly.

I'm looking into Chronicall now and will likely contact the sales rep listed in the post above. Stars all around!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back