Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Voice quality issues after upgrade to 11.1 FP2 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Albus2

Programmer
Sep 18, 2010
CH
After upgrading to 11.1 FP2 and installation of Log4j patches, customer reports issues with voice quality.

It's a Server Edition. No SBC, just native Avaya remote workers. (Workplace Windows)
They did not have such problems before, and we did not change the config, just update.
They say, it's fine in the office, but bad quality when a home office user with Workplace is involved. In this case, the home office user does not hear the caller well.
The external caller always has good audio.

Any idea where to look after?

dencom,

Many thanks for sharing this.
The link to the CP in SOLNSOLN368452 is working, but the two links in SOLNSOLN368512 are for Avaya only. Not sure what they are.

Did you install the CP in SOLNSOLN368452, i.e. 11.1.2.0.9 Build 1 ?
Can you confirm this?
And can you confirm it solved the issue?
My affected customers are back on 11.1.1.1 and services deactivated, i.e., I cannot just test it myself.

The fix shall also be included in 11.1 FP2 SP2 which shall be available early next week.

SOLN368452 1-way distorted audio for remote workers using J100 series phones and IX Workplace
SOLN368512 IP Office: Remote workers on Avaya Workplace receive Choppy Audio after upgrade to 11.1 FP2

Both issues are solved with the shared CP. So you need to be on 11.1 FP1 SP1 before applying this cp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back