Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Voice problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

CHRIN1

MIS
Feb 12, 2004
KH
Dear all,

During call out the other party can't hear my voice clealy
the sound is too low even i try to increase the phone volume. this matter appears only out going call but extionsion is normal. Does the MD110 bc 11 have the way to increase the volume.

Many thanks

chrin1

Hi CHRIN1

You haven't said whether or not this has always been a problem on your switch. Does it affect all users, analogue or digital phones alike ? Does it happen on every call ? What about incoming/DDI calls ? Is the problem definitely only in one direction on an established call ( eg: outbound speech path only ?)

What connection have you to the PSTN, analogue or digital ? Have you asked your PSTN provider or switch maintainer to investigate ?

Best Regards

gedii

Dear gedii,

Ok thanks i will ask them to check but from PSTN i use
analogue trunk lines ( 12 line) only. Just to tell you that
when i direct call from PSTN the sound is acceptable but after entering in to PABX the sound was so low.

Thanks
chrin1

I think try to swap with other phone with the same type to confirm wether it is the phone set problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back