Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Voice Pro VP206 - Disable Auto Attendant

Status
Not open for further replies.

eayore

Technical User
Jun 10, 2002
US
I have a VP206 SWV 2.02. I can't seem to disable auto attendant mode during day mode. Just setting program 27 to disable seems to have no effect. Does anyone know the combination of program settings to do this? Thanks in advance.

Sometimes the system gets glitched. Is this the first time you have had this problem? If so, you may want to reset the system. If it's new, Program 27 should work. A work around would be to set Program 30 to a higher number. Hope this helps.

I just learned about this one. The auto attendant mode cannot be disabled if you have fax recognition ON. I didn't want to reset the system, and hunted down this answer. Make sure you don't have the fax recognition on. It overrides the autoattendant mode settings!!!!

Voice pro has many different glitches... I've had it for a year... what I want to know and the most annoying one is WHY when I pick up the phone i can't get to outside line. No one is using it at the moment. Anyone knows anyhing, let me know. THanks.

i have a vp206 i want al of the phones to ring from line one the book just tells how to assign 2 of them help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back