Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Voice Mail 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

BR8770

MIS
Mar 1, 2007
US
Folks, we have a MICS with a Call Pilot 150. We have a judge that wants his OWN voice mail system. Although I have seen posts regarding two VM systems on the same MICS, I am not sure how it works, or for that matter if it works. Can anyone share an experience(s) please? Can it be done and what are the problems or limitations? Thanks!

Assuming the judge has his own private lines what about assigning him to a separate greeting table and CCR tree? Also disable the return to AA feature.

Otherwise you could put a Startalk Flash on the system and assign it a different feature code range from the Call Pilot.

Brian Cox

Well if you have a cp you can have multiple tennants on the unit. There are two ways just as exmogger stated you can setup a seperate auto attendant for his lines (You have 4 auto attendants in a call pilot or you can give him a mailbox and assign the line to his phone only private

norstarguru

also on AA make him or his assistent the operator and have his mb alternate att change so if someone zeros out they stay where he wants

Thanks to all! I liked RikRogers tip too....but he IS a judge and can be tempermental. Would care not to test him!
Thanks again folks!

Here come the judge, here come the judge!

When in doubt RTFM (read the friggin manual)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back