Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Voice Mail prompt

Status
Not open for further replies.

johntechincal

Technical User
Apr 10, 2009
PH
Hi,

I have set up a skillset along with the voicemail. if there is no agent log in it will automatically diverted to voicemail. actually i can divert the call to voicemail but there is a prompt that says <voice recording>"is not available ...... press 0 for operator"

how can i configure call pilot with out saying prompting the "is not available ..... press 0 for operator"

thanks in advance.

Do your own personal recording in the skillsey mailbox.

The recording you are getting is the default mailbox recording.
Just record over it same as an ordinary mailbox

What type of switch, Call pilot MICS bcm?

Cursed and Blessed is the day that we decided telcom would be our profession.

Hi snowman50,

yes, i already tried to overwrite the voicemail recording.
i double check it with the active link in the voicemail. still the personal greeting record is still in NO state.

how can i record a personal greeting record?

Hi x11

Am using BCM50 and its default switch (build-in)

Hi,

I manage to resolve the issue.

The Call Pilot Manager this is no option to record a Personal Greetings. So i have to use the Telset or the Softphone to regard it.

but is there anyway i can upload the wav file instead of recording it direct from Telset/softphone?

What version of Call Pilot are you running?
I'm running CallPilot Manager version 05.00.41.67 and when you click USER and enter their mailbox number, at the bottom of their profile/settings are the options to IMPORT a recording.
Found out that you can only use 8mhz MONO .WAV recordings when importing. if it is anything else sunch as stereo/two-channel, the sound is terrible and crackly.
Hope this helps

Hi I am using BCM 200.
trying to setup fax . my scenario is as follow.

using PRI . got group of DIDs. want to setup a extention as well as fax for a sales person.

means 2 diff numbers 1 for ext/direct dial, second number for FAX.

ext is 224. and number is XXX-XXX-60001
fax will be XXX-XXX-60002
my target line is 253.

i have set up a mailbox with ext 224 ( type subscriber ).i put line 253 in Express messaging Line.

now what happens is when some called on fax number, it goes to set 224 rings 4/5 times and then go fax.

i dont knwo how to solve this . please advice accordingly.

regards,
sheikh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back