Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Voice mail ports

Status
Not open for further replies.

adelainey

Technical User
Apr 28, 2010
CA
I have 100 voice mail ports created. 50 would register to pub and 50 would register to sub. All has been working just fine for years. We did a failover test on the weekend and now with everything back online, the publishers voicemail ports will not register. If I run a port test on them in unity they will then show a rejected status in call manager instead of unregistered/none. Names of ports and prefixes match in call manager and in unity. Server order in unity is the same as ucm group. RTMT port monitor list them as out of service. I can ping between unity and call manager.

I can force them over to the sub but this is not what I want. CUCM 11.0 and Unity 11.0. Any ideas? Not sure which logs to pull from RTMT to start looking at what might be going on.

I figured out the issue. Port group was pointing to incorrect TFTP server. Changed server IP, restarted the Connection Conversation Manager service on the cluster as well as the port group and ports came back online.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back