Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

voice mail pass word 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoldenGirls

Technical User
Aug 27, 2005
US
I have a BCM and the admin left, I was able to get in the the BCM and i wasnt able to get in the call pilot password wasnt found.Iadded a mail box throught the manager.Cn some one help me get it back to default password

thanks cindy

If you added a mailbox through CallPilot manager, then log back in, click on Mailbox Administration, find the mailbox in question and click Reset Password. The password for that mailbox will be reset to default. The user will need to change the password the next time they log in,

When i tried to get in to callpilot manager i click on it and it asked for password. I cant get any farther.But i can get in to un-manager and build mail boxes,new. But how do i change the main one back to default. Thanks.cindy

There are other ways to reset the vmail admin password other than blowing out all of your programming. Get a technician to your site.

Was at the site and couldnt remember how to do it Sorry,I thought thats what this forum was for.I can get in to un manager and i will be fine ,Thanks for the Help,

What is UN manager?

There is a FAQ on this site if you look for it. It tells you how to use a phone to reset the Callpilot to the default password.

If you had looked it is the second topic down.

How do I reset the Voicemail Admin Password?
To reset System Administrator Password

Feature 985

Press 9

Enter resetsmpswd (73738767793

Press yes

The system password will be reset to 0000

Marshall

Some people just need to spend some time reading and learning.

Acewarlock--- UN-MANAGER WOULD BE UNIFIED MANAGER, AND YES I HAVE BEEN WORKING ON SYSTEMS FOR 29 YEARS,I DO READ THINGS AND SPEND A LOT OF TIME LEARNING. I HAVE PUT IN 12 BCM 400 AND HAVE UPGRADED 3.I LOVE TO HELP PEOPLE ON TROUBLES THEY ARE HAVING NOT PUTTING THEM DOWN.......

I think he may have been referring to me, but I think your response was as good or better than anything I would have said...Sorry about the "get a tech out there" comment. Being a tech yourself I am sure you understand.

Never mind i got it thanks for the help htowndave.........

cindy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back