Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Voice mail disconnecting

Status
Not open for further replies.

7upp

Technical User
Feb 4, 2008
US
I have a BCM 3.0. When the auto attn. answers and plays the greeting, once every 30 to 40 calls the system thinks that you have dialed a invalid digit and gives you the option to make another choice and if you don't it disconnects. I have monitored the line and I can't her anything coming across the line. I have moved the trunk to a new port and changed the setup to long co, none of which has made a difference.
Thanks for your suggestions!
Don

is it always the same line? , and when you moved it to another port did the trouble follow?
has the system be rebooted?

HALLOWED ARE THE ORI

mike

Yes problem followed, but I think I have the problem on more than one line. I was just testing on there 1st line. The system has been rebooted.

looks like your on the right track , you'll have to find out if it is just the one line ,or how many lines

if it follows the line and not the port , telco problem
if on all lines , you could try replacing the trk mod

and of course there is the ever popular upgrade the software option

HALLOWED ARE THE ORI

mike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back