Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Voice Call T7406e

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tideman

Vendor
Mar 29, 2005
Anyone know if it is possible to receive a voice call on a T7406e cordless set without having to press a button to answer it. I know the T7406 could not but I was hoping with the speakerphone built in the T7406e could. When I voice call the set the user hears a short ring but has to hit the speaker phone button to answer. On the end that dials the voice call it appears the voice call has been answered. I know with the T7406 it would ring like an intercom call until someone pressed the intercom button. I would appreciate any ideas.

Eric

Not entirely sure but I don't think you can voice call to a T7406 because it has no external speaker.

That is correct. One of the things that I liked the most about the T7406e is that it does have an external speaker. Anyone have any experience voice calling a T7406e? Thanks

Sorry this is so late, but I just joined the site. NO!!! you can not receive a voice call on a T7406e. The speaker is like that of a T7100, which can not receive a voice call either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back