Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Vodavi Starplus 616 (CO line restrictions)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Otel

Vendor
Jan 27, 2003
GB
I was working at a customer's sight helping them reforward their first two system lines to their answering service.
It's a fowarding feature purchased through the LEC and for some strange reason when you hit a CO Line key and get dial tone, the system flashes restricted when one attempts to dial *93 or *92(cancel delay forwarding and set delay forwarding respectively). Anyone run into this problem or know what I need to do to correct? I had to forward their lines with my butt set from the MPOE. Any info would be appreciated.

I have been using Starplus for some time and have never encountered this problem.
I have a 616EX and a 616Flex in my shop, and after I read your message, I tried using both systems and was able to star69 (call return) on both systems.
First of all, what is the station class of service for the station you were trying to use to initiate the forward. If it is class of service 1, the following won't help. Class of service 1 should have no restrictions.
Do you have a phone with an LCD for programming?
If so, try looking in the programming for the deny tables A and B. It is possible that the star is programmed in one of the deny tables.
Other than that, I might have been no help at all.
Gary Blake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back