Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

VMS how do I add new extensions

Status
Not open for further replies.

messro

Vendor
Apr 11, 2007
US
just added a esi card, i don't have software for vms, can the vms be access by dtmf to add subscribers?

What voicemail package do you have. Inmail, ActiveVoice, AD series, Call Express, Unity, Octel?

Regards,

Dr VuDu

thanks for the reply, i don't know what package it is. i am a vodavi vendor so the nec is new. i have purchased all of the manuals but the vms.

how do i determine which package?

thanks.

if a card in the system is providing the VM. I can be a InMail, AD series, or an old Activevoice, if its External then the others as well as the AD-64 and up. I suspect that its a Card VM being an ESI card that your installing. if so what is the card part number.

Regards,

Dr VuDu

Yes you can. You mention you have installed an ESI Card I am assuming it is an IPK or IPK2.

Dial the VM pilot number then dial 9632 when the auto attendant answers. Press "0" for manager. Post back if you have problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back