Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

VMpro question

Status
Not open for further replies.

wokkel99

Technical User
Aug 22, 2004
NL

How can I make it, if a call goes to the VMPro, follows a time check and the call then is send to a hunt group.
If no agents are logged in, in the hunt group, the system must play an announcement that the office is closed.
Does anyone know how I can get this done.

On the Huntgroup Queuing is enabled with announcements.

Hello wokkel99,

You need this condiion for the "time" or for the "status of agent" ?

Thanx for the reaction

but the customer does not want a time profile, the group must available/reachable when one agent is logged in, other wise, the want a message that the group is closed.

So is this possible with the Voicemail pro.

Waiting for your reaction.

You cannot toggle on agent login or not.
You can build conditions or on the group status (group in service or night/out of service.
That is your only option.

BAZINGA!

I'm not insane, my mother had me tested!

tlpeter thanx for the reaction.

I have solved the problem, i have now made a overflow group with a fictif user in it, what is goning to a new module in the voicemail pro.
In the main groep, i put all the agents, and in the overflow groep the fictif user, and set the overflow time to 1800 and the overflow mode to call, and immediate overflow to no active agents.
for the rest Queuing is on.

Now when all agents are logged off, the systems goed directly to the overflow group, and play's a message that the company is closed.

wokkel99

Exaclty, I made the same for my enviroment. I tested the option "Transfer Assisted" but doest work correct. This is best way to do this ;-)

[]´s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back