Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

VmPro mailbox 'full' when empty

Status
Not open for further replies.

jgeisler1

IS-IT--Management
Aug 14, 2013
US
For some odd reason I have a VmPro group mailbox that fills to capacity even when the mailbox has 0 in the New, Read and Saved columns. I have tried stopping and starting the services a few times without success and upgraded from 9.1.6 to 9.1.8. The only thing I have been able to do is clear the mailbox each time it happens (once a week normally). Originally the MB was built as a User MB, but after this problem persisted I made it into a Group MB to see if the issue would go away. I currently have nearly 1000 users with over 100 groups, it seems odd that it only happens to the one mailbox.

- Is there a way to somehow fix the issue that anyone knows of?
- If not, is there a way to increase MB capacity?

This is what I'm currently running.
IPO Server Edition: v9.1.800.172
VmPro Client: v9.1.8.0 build 9

Have you listened to the messages to figure out what the contain?

Recording enabled on user or ICR?

"Trying is the first step to failure..." - Homer

Delete User or HG and extension. Reboot Server, don't just restart vm services. Rebuild user.
I ran into a few times myself and it fixed it for me..

janni78: I have not listened to the messages personally, though I know they contain messages from patients about appointments, Rx refills, etc.

rdoubrava: Real server

NYSTECH: I have deleted the use/extension/group in the past, though I have not done a full reboot of the server(s) after doing so. Unfortunately I won't be able to do a full reboot until a maintenance window, being a hospital people get a LITTLE uppity if the phones stop working. :p I will try this if nothing else works.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back