Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

VMPro IVR set-up

Status
Not open for further replies.

sumsumpin

Programmer
Nov 18, 2011
US
Trying to set up VM Pro as an IVR system for a small pharmacy. Anyone have similar experience and sample call flows to use as template?

You could try using Kyles (Kholladay) standard base config to get an idea of how call flows / trees work in VMP.

setting up IVR and such is covered in any 484/advanced course.

-Austin
ACE: Implement IP Office

I have about 40 IP Offices under my belt. Just have never done any information collecting or database integration in VM Pro. Thanks for the link. Where do I find these advanced courses?

You usually can schedule them with Avaya learning partners.

There's Innovatia, Catalyst, and few others I cannot think of off the top of my head. I've taught them for various companies.

Not sure where you are located, but Innovatia has one in Houston TX the first week of feb as well as a few others in march and june in various places.

Here is their Avaya course catalog:

Just FYI there are a few examples of IVR/DB within the voicemail pro help. Just go to help, contents, and search for IVR.

-Austin
ACE: Implement IP Office

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back