Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

VM recorded someones personal conversation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 23, 2003
US
Received a phone call just now from a customer who said he was leaving me a VM and could hear someone's conversation while he was leaving me a message. He said the conversation was clear as day as though he was conferenced in. I checked my VM and the customer VM wasn't there. But my VM did record a conversation between a fellow employee and his wife. Was this a fluke? Or could I have a programming issue? MICS w/DR5/NAM 8

Your lines from Telco could have been crossed or a fluke.

Good Luck!!

I think its crosstalk. I work with a technician that actually repairs LS/DS trunk cards and Trunk mods. We found, in one repair, that here was a problem with a 12x0 trunk module. Is this the case? If not, then try switching your line cards, if the problem follows, it is most likely something with your line cards. If not try, isolating the problem or keeping a record of what lines are having this problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back