Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

VM Pro problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

lunelson

MIS
Sep 29, 2004
US
Occasionally Voicemail Pro will stop responding and any calls that are directed to Voicemail simply drop. From the computer running Voicemail Pro I can see that the service is unresponsive. I'm not able to stop it from the services.msc console. I have to manually kill it and then restart it and it's fine. It's consuming all of the CPU at this point as well.

I am running VM Pro version 3.2.15. Is this the correct version I should be running? My IP Offices that use it are on 3.1.29 and I don't know if that's part of the problem. There doesn't appear to be any released version of VM Pro that is 3.1.29.

Thanks for all the help.

well, that drives their pricing up in comparison, and also, how do they use applications from the desktop to interact with the phone system

You do not always get what you pay for, but you never get what you do not pay for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back