Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

VM Pro message indicator is on but no new messages?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueMar

IS-IT--Management
Dec 4, 2013
US
Hello gurus,

I have a site that keeps telling me that they have some extensions that the message indicator light turns on, but when they go to check their messages it's telling them that they have no new messages. This site is on 9.0.3.16 with distributed voicemail servers. When I check the Centralized server and look under the Distributed Server drop down, the distributed server shows up-to-date. What can be causing this issue to happen?

Hey,

Check if the users are members of any groups that have voice mail.

Also check if they have any source codes programmed such H then the group number or name.

yup sounds like a hunt group voicemail message as MicroMart suggested

acss sme acis sme acss cm 5.2.1 acss cm and cmm acss aura messaging.

Users are members of a group but that's not the case. I have checked Visual Voice and the Group mailbox shows as 0/0/0. However the the user's mailbox shows 2/0/0 but when they go in to check the messages it says no new messages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back