Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

VM on Phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

sushi600

Technical User
Aug 22, 2002
US
Couple of requests to our Maintenance Contract guys and still no call back (after a few days)... so I figure it may be easy enough to do on my own.

Have a co-worker who's extension is 302. Created a VM box for him with same extension, however VM alerts for another extension show up on his phone.

Background...
his office was originally DN 228. I reassigned that port on the BCM to point to DN 302. So now his set is Extension 302 (which works fine). I then proceeded to create a VM box 302, but his phone keeps displaying the VM alerts for the old extension.

Anyone know how to remap the 302 VM Box to point to the 302?extension?

Have you reset the system. Sometimes it takes a reset. Also Did you delete the mailbox 228 and recreate 302 ?

Hope you did a button inquiry to confirm the extension number is 302
Feature *0 press intercom to get correct DN.
If it is correct then reboot the BCM.

Actually, reset the password in CallPilot manager and logged into callpilot manager. Seems that they had dropped in an alternate voicemail box for that extension. Once it was cleared out, it worked fine.

Appreciate the replies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back