Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

VM Lite - Remote Access for Mbox 200 ??? 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

helper1111

Programmer
Apr 21, 2008
US
hey guys,

just trying to set up a small office with voicemail lite. everything is working okay execpt....

when i get a call to come in, it works fine. if i cant get to the call after 4 rings it goes to mailbox 200. can i even get to that mailbox ( i cant seem too )?

also, can i set the small office up to do the following...

calls come in and the phones ring...
after 4 rings, leave a message in extension 112...

if that could be done, that would be great!

thanks!

Do you have access to the Manager programme? This can be done very easily if you have used Manager before.

ACS - IP Office Implement

if i try to access mailbox 200 from any phone, all i hear is...... "remote access is not configured on this mailbox"

i have never worked with VM LITE before. this is new to me.

Give user that needs to access that mailbox a sourcecode
V200

Probably you need to set a voicemail code

ACA - Implement IP Office
ACS - Implement IP Office
ACA - Voice Services Management

For mailbox 200 you need to enter a voicemail code so non menbers of the hunt group can access the mailbox.

ive put a code of "1234" in the hunt group voicemail code.

ive put V200 and H200 on extn 112. when i push the vmail button, it prompts me to put in my access code...after, it get.."NO NEW MESSAGES" in the mailbox. i have left 3 messages, my light lights up, but when i go to retrieve the messages, it tells me there arent any????

You need to make a shortcode user or system for voicemail collect with the tel number as "?Huntgroupname" i.e if the huntgroups called main, #98 voicemail collect "?main"

ACS - IP Office Implement

amriddle01

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!

IT WORKS!!!

that kicked my a$$ for about 5 hours!!!!

THANKS AGAIN!!!!

and it was in the manual for Voicemail Lite installation all that time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back