Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

VM indicator and ACD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Janetsy

IS-IT--Management
Feb 21, 2007
US
Greetings all...

We recently put another dept at our facility on Symposium. Naturally all of the affected phones (all 2616's) have been changed over to ACD sets. These people all had private extensions that were on key 0, but now that is the queue button. The personal extensions have been moved to key 8. The problem is, that some of the people are still getting the VM indicator light when they get a message on their personal extensions, but some people aren't getting a light anymore.

I'm sure it's a real simple thing, but could someone tell me what I need to do to get their phones to light up when they get a message on their personal extensions (which are now on key 8 ) ?

Thanks in advance...

Are the sets not getting a light multiple appearence DNs, ACD sets with DNs appearing on more than just their set will have that problem.

Well no actually. They are ACD sets, and they do have seperate extensions, but they are their own numbers, and they do not appear on any other phones.

Never mind.. Found the problem. The user was using a 2008, and when her set was switched over to an ACD set, we gave the user a 2616, and programmed it from scratch. I forgot to out her old phone, so the user's ext was MARP'ed on the old set.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back