Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Visual Voice showing other user

Status
Not open for further replies.

r6wraith600

IS-IT--Management
Sep 14, 2006
CA
So we were playing around with twinning and since this new build came out I have experienced this at a client site as well.

For example I added a trusted source to the short code of a user for a hunt group mailbox. The design didn't work and I removed it. However, the phone still showed the mailbox when using visual voice yet the setting with in programming was gone.

Now we tested a internal twinning scenario in our lab and the same thing has occurred again.

The only way to fix it is a reboot of the main unit. Restarting the VM services will not fix it as well.

Anyone else experience this yet in this build?

4.2.11 should update after a merge + 10 seconds or so.

The latest from Avaya which is 4.2.11. I left it over night to see if it would correct itself and in fact it did not. even more to the issue is that I turned on visual voice to the message button and it reverted back to the original setting.

There is something up with this build in respect to merging information. I have never experienced these issues with any of the previous builds.

Merge works just fine to add or remove H+HuntgroupNameOrExtensionNumber in the sourcenumber tab of the user.

You may have a corrupted manager app or something else afoot with your cfg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back