Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Visual FoxPro 9.0 error - please help

Status
Not open for further replies.

timmappa

Programmer
Jan 21, 2001
AU
I have installed Visual FoxPro 9.0 SP1. After installing this when I try to run exe file I am getting these 2 errors 1. "Resource File Version Mismatch" 2. "Visual FoxPro cannot start. Could not load resources". I have re-complied the project. Still I am getting the same error. Please help to fix this problem. Thanks

Since your question is not specific to VFP - Automation, Mail & 3rd Party Svcs Forum...

I might suggest that you re-post your question to
Microsoft: VFP - General Coding Issues Forum
forum184

Good Luck,
JRB-Bldr

And, if you do repost, may I suggest that you use a more informative subject name. Unfortunatley, "Visual FoxPro 9.0 error - please help" is not much use for forum members who are browsing the threads or searching for a topic.

Mike

My Visual FoxPro site: www.ml-consult.co.uk

when I try to run exe file
I am assuming VFP

1. "Resource File Version Mismatch" 2. "Visual FoxPro cannot start. Could not load resources".

Check your VFP<<version#>>ENU.dll. Are you specifying a different language? If I was to guess the wrong one is being loaded. I would suggest Re-installing VFP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back