Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Help with visual foxpro pageframe 2

ravicoder

Programmer
Apr 29, 2006
IN
Hi all

can someone please guide me how to change look - back color, font size etc. of individual pages of a pageframe. tried changing properties but nothing is changing
e.g. I have a pageframe containing 4 pages, if I click on a tab caption that caption font should change and that particular page back color should change and so on

is there some other setting required?

Thanks in advance
Ravi

In short, I still don't get your question, Ein Terraner. Taken that aside, I think I second Scott.

And going back to my recommendation to start your own thread for this, it's NOT meant as rejection of the question, but endorsement of it, you kind of completed your question, but I still don't get it and you did complete it here, instead of starting a new thread about it. And I have to say I still don't think it's complete and it would better be rephrased and put together with enough references or even attachment of your classes and what you want to achieve in a new thread.

Last edited:

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back