Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Visio Web Page

Status
Not open for further replies.

aball65

IS-IT--Management
Oct 21, 2004
US
Hello.

I use Vision 2007 to build a web site. The website consists of 4 pages (Home, Products, Services, Contact) and I have navigation buttons for each of these pages. When I open the page, it displays a frame on the left hand side of the page with links for each page. The main page is displayed with 2 inch left, bottom and right margins. I am not proficient with HTML so was hoping to be able to remove the navigation frame and margins within Visio. Is that possible?

Thanks a ton.

you can remove the navigation page.

Save the Viso page again using Save As Web Page

When the window pops up instead of clicking the Save button, click the Publish button. This will open a new window showing all the items you choose from. Either check mark or uncheck mark what you do not want displayed. to get rid of the navigation bar uncheck the Details box

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back