Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

VirusScan 8.0i is available for download

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimmyZ1

Technical User
Mar 31, 2004
It's available...!!!

Doh!!

Setting up my test box now. :)

[sub]"The Crystal Wind is the storm, and the storm is data, and the data is life. You have been slaves, denied the storm, denied the freedom of your data. That is now ended; the whirlwind is upon you . . . . . . Whether you like it or not."[/sub]

[sup]"Trent the Uncatchable" in The Long Run by Daniel Keys Moran[/sup]

I'm glad I had that test box. I attempted to add the NAP Reports into my test server last night and I got an "Unspecified Error". After getting that error message, my NAIMSERV.EXE shoots up to 100% and locks up the server. Later that night, my server locked up and crashed. I'm currently removing and reinstalling ePO 3.0.2a

I hope this was just an isolated problem with my test box and not an indication of things to come.

I imported it without a problem in 3.02a

I also get a error message when i import the reports. But after a restart of epo, the reports are there. (i use the german version of epo & virusscan)

I've imported 8.0i in 3.02a and deployed to several clients who seem to get a lot of spyware. Everything looks good so far.

Will deploy to more clients today.

The unspecified error is documentd in the readme and can be safely ignored.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back