Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Viking E-30 Door Phone hooked in as a 2500 set type

Status
Not open for further replies.

vulcanccit

IS-IT--Management
Jan 7, 2005
US
We have this at one of our locations as a door phone. Press the Call button, you get a dial tone, we have a list of 5 digit extensions to dial. That all works. However, if they call someone and it goes to vm. you have to listen to the message and either leave a message or let it time out for it to hang up.

The docs for the phone says *# should also force a hangup but it does not. Just trying to figure out how to hang up if no one answers.

Is there some kind of setting I need to change on the 2500 set type? We have the Aura CM 6.2.xxx system, with standard analog cards.

Here is the manual for this call box. Anyone a guru on this setup?

I would put those extensions into a hunt group and only have the system ring those extensions X amount of times before the voicemail coverage path takes over.

turns out a dip switch that should of been on by the factory was not. So now, pushing the call button during the call will hang it up. Your suggestion is good, that was going to be my next step :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back