Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

viewing images from an imported table

Status
Not open for further replies.

missangie

Technical User
Nov 3, 2002
I want to import a table which contains data & a link to a photo. The table may have 100s of rows and photos.

Example –
Jane,Doe,C:\images\img_0001.jpg
John,Doe,C:\images\img_0002.jpg

What I would like to do is somehow be able to view each image when the image link is rolled over as a disjointed rollover. How can I set up my page so that it will automatically do this when I import the table. Is it possible? Thanks in advance!
Angie

and the answer is....?

Others searching on this question will then be able to get the answer!

'If we're supposed to work in Hex, why have we only got A fingers?'

Essex Steam UK for steam enthusiasts

The answer really isn't directly related to Dreamweaver which is why I didn't think anyone would find it useful (my apologies) : )

But with that said, I designed the page in dreamweaver with the rollover & view button. Then I put all the html into my database report so that I can export it as a txt file & that way it's all ready to go. Hope this helps!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back