Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Video Teleconferencing options for remote witness during trial

Status
Not open for further replies.

trudawg

Technical User
Feb 22, 2007
US
We have a class action lawsuit that may go to trial at the law firm I work at. The attorney would like to have witnesses testify from remote locations across the nation. The court uses typical video teleconferencing (I.e., Polycom) equipment and would prefer to use that instead of Skype or GoToMeeting etc. My question is, does anyone know of remote studios or teleconferencing suites that can be rented throughout the county that the witnesses can go to connect?

Would probably assist someone providing an answer if you said where you wanted them to use these facilities

or at least what nation you are referring to

If I never did anything I'd never done before , I'd never do anything.....

and due to an endless stream of MiCollab , MiCC issues
Life would be simpler If only they tested products properly before releasing them .....

As noted, the witness(es) are located across the nation. 26 witnesses in total in 36 different states. We're in the US. My question primarily consists of whether anyone knows of a preferred vendor that provides video conferencing in most states, or any other suggestions.

Thx in advance.

For future reference, we decided to just go with "Go To Meeting"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back